Here is a selection of some frequently asked questions about Tirant hotel & Hanoi for your convenience. Please do not hesitate to contact us via our Contact Us form. should you have other questions.
* Tirant Hotel Address36-38 Gia Ngu Street, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi, Vietnam
There is no official area code available for addresses in Vietnam. However, you can use 10000.
* LocationTirant Hotel is at the very center of the Old Quarter - the heart of business and culture of Hanoi.
Ideally located on Gia Ngu Street (Tirant Street), on the bank of Hoan Kiem Lake (Lake of Sword Restored), the hotel location is very convenient for guests with shopping and banking facilities, as well as eating and entertainment options all very close by. Hanoi Tirant Hotel is also close to the main tourist attractions: Quan Su Pagoda (500m), Hanoi Grand Ethnology (400m), Hoan Kiem Lake (nearby), Hanoi Opera House (300m), Temple Phu Tay Ho (500m), Temple of Literature (500m), Water Puppets theatre (50m), Tortoise Pagoda (50m), and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum (1,5km).
* TransportationHanoi has the International Noi Bai airport which is 30 km away from the hotel. However, due to traffic jam, it can take up to 45 to 60 minutes driving by car.
Tirant Hotel also offers private pick up service at the rate of $23/per way and drop off service at $20/way. Different from the taxi which you may find the price is a little cheaper, we have our own driver waiting for you at the arrival gate holding a board with your name on it. You won't need to share the car with any other unknown guests and also will not encounter taxi scam.
* RoomTirant Hotel currently have a total 80 rooms, including four room types: classic, deluxe, executive, and grand suite.
Each room is equipped with a dial up internet computer, free wifi (no password needed), air/heat center, coffee corner, free fresh fruit on welcome, and 2 daily bottle of water. Also, you can choose between shower or bath tub rest room.
* Public AreaPlease note that smoking is prohibited within the hotel. We have the rooftop open air up in the 9th floor.
We have a large lobby area with free coffee and tea available.
There are two elevators which help fasten up your time to wait, setting us far apart from other hotels in the Old Quarter.
* Luggage Storage
We do provide free luggage storage service. Once you check out, you can come down to the Reception Area; our Bellmen will issue you a luggage ticket that will have your stay detail on it. Please show your ticket when you are ready to get your luggage back.
* How to make a booking online?
You can either send us a request or booking directly with us using our secure booking system: http://www.tiranthotel.com/ All information is strictly confidential.
We encourage guests to book direct with us because through communication, we can have an idea of your preference; thus, making you happy and satisfied with your stay here will be much easier.
Once deposit is required, please settle it within 5 days of receival. If reservation is canceled 30 days prior arrival, a full refund will be issued. If reservation is canceled 2 weeks before arrival, 50% of your deposit will be given back. If reservation is canceled 1 week prior to arrival, the deposit will be forfeited.
For cancelation, please contact with us at least 48 hours prior or you will be charge one night stay.
* Check-in & Check-out
Check-in time is 2pm; check out time is 12pm. Late check out before 3pm will be charged 50% of the room rate while checking out late before 6pm will be charged 75% of the room rate. After 6pm, full day room rate will be charged. Your bill will be settled upon checking out.
* Tirant Restaurant and Skyline LoungeWe provide room service for your convenient; also, the restaurant on the ground floor opens for breakfast (buffet).
On the 11st, 12nd, 13rd floor, the Skyline Lounge is a fantastic place to unwind, especially at night. The Lounge looks straight to Hoan Kiem lake; even though the atmosphere is relaxing and quiet, you can still witness the busy night-life of Hanoi citizens. The best think of Skyline is the panoramic view of Hoan Kiem lake, the Old-Quarter, and Red River
For breakfast, lunch, or dinner, please note with us ahead of time if you are a vegetarian, we will provide food that is suitable for your taste.
* Dinning in HanoiHanoi has a rich culture of food; some people call it art of dinning. We do have thousands of restaurant servinf both Vietnamese and international food (Indian, Thai, French, Italy, ect. You name it, we have it).
If you fancy for a night out to try Vietnamese signature dishes or international food, we would be happy to suggest some of our customers' most favorite spots.
* Should I book for the tours that I'm interested in in advance?Yes, it is highly recommended, especially in the peak holiday season to secure best places on board, train, in hotel and its affiliates. Please let us know through the SPECIAL REQUEST box or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) of what you want to do and we can offer you free travel consultation.
* What kind of tour I can do for our Vietnam trip/ when we visit Hanoi?We can arrange any tours at any preference for you. However, there are two tours that we suggest you go on because they are North Vietnam's signatures: Halong Cruise and Sapa Trek.
* Can I use credit card to withdraw cash?Yes, you can withdraw cash at any ATM in big cities such as: Hanoi, Hochiminh city, Hue, Hoian, Halong, Haiphong, Danang, Nhatrang, Buon Ma Thuot, Vung tau, Cantho with bank commission.
* Can I use credit card in Vietnam?Yes, you can pay by credit card with 3% (minimum) commission for Visa and Master cards. You can pay at shops and hotels in big cities, commercial centre and tourist sites.
* Where can I make a money exchange? You can change your currency for local currency at the airport, banks, Jewellery shops. You should prepare some cash in USD and Euros ( 50- 100 domination) for better exchange rates.